What information do we collect about you?
We collect your contact, plumbing & heating details when you contact us for our products and services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys or provide feedback. Website usage information is collected using analytics.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to enable our engineers and plumbers to attend your property for plumbing and heating issues. We use your contact information to keep you aware of ongoing plumbing and heating work at your property, and also to remind you of boiler service dates. Your personal information is stored safely, until it is no longer required.
We use website usage information to determine consumer interest in our service and products.
We do not share your information for marketing purposes with any other company.
Lawful basis for collecting personal data
The lawful basis for processing personal data are as set out in Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulations, as follows:
Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
Our website and emails contain links to social media and other links which may be of interest to our customers. Clicking on these links are entirely at the discretion of the customer.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address shown below. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone, 01292 318194
Or write to us at Celsius Plumbing & Heating, 38 Harling Drive, Troon, Ayrshire KA10 6NG
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things right as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Our Complaints Procedure
(1) Acknowledge all complaints and offer a course of action with 28 days of receiving customer’s complaint.
(2) Not refer customers to subcontractors or manufacturers to resolve the complaint.
(3) Carry out such remedial action (if agreed by the customer) within eight weeks from the date of our agreement.
(4) Endeavour to settle complaints amicably.
(5) Offer the customer full details of why your complaint will not be upheld, if relevant.
(6) Cooperate with an independent ombudsman and comply with any decision in relation to the complaint, if it transpires that the customer’s complaint cannot be resolved.
(7) If it transpires that a customer complaint cannot be resolved under the policy outlined above, we can ask the customer to undertake Alternative Dispute Resolution, which involves the customer contacting the Ombudsman via the Which? Trusted Traders telephone number 020 3627 6074, or via the Which? Trusted Traders website.